General House Rules
- Movement: Diagonal movement always costs 1 square of movement.
- Invisibility: A creature that cannot be seen by an opponent can benefit from flanking bonuses, but cannot grant them.
- Healing: Healing works as it should per the rules, negative hit points must be healed like any other
- Spell Effects: Spell effects do not end when the caster is considered helpless (or dead). They continue for full duration and cannot be dismissed in such a condition.
- Plot Twist Cards are in effect
- Critical Hit Cards are in effect (on ALL creatures)
- Prestige Points: Updated – See Prestige Points. All encounter ability “Spent” points must be used prior to confirming success or failure of the roll. Points can be “Burned” after the fact for the same effect.
- Summoners Summoners are banned from this campaign. This class is way out of balance with the rest.
- Early firearms now attack touch AC out to Half their normal range increment.
- Advanced firearms now attack touch AC out to 1x their normal range increment.
- Misfire values for guns are increased by 1, and cannot be reduced below 1 by any method unless it provides immunity to misfire.
- “XXX of the infinite sky” may exist somewhere, but it is not a craftable enchantment.
- Linguistics: – Requires a minimum of one month of study (library or culture immersion) in a language prior to learning it. Points can be spent and “saved” for languages.
- Swashbuckler Deed – Opportune Parry and Riposte: This ability requires the use of a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon to stay in line with the rest of the Swashbuckler class.
- Rogue Talent – Offensive Defense: This ability does not stack with itself, and the bonus caps out at the number of Sneak Attack dice available to the Rogue based on their level.
- Dirty Trick Combat Maneuver: The status effects from this maneuver do not upgrade upon additional applications of the status (i.e. intimidate skill.)
- Wizard Void Subschool – Void Weakness: Now scales with Wizard level, not caster level.
- Antagonize: This feat is banned, because it’s stupid. No Taunt Buttons.
- Leadership: This feat is banned, there are enough NPC’s already.
Commonplace Guns: While still expensive and tricky to wield, early firearms are readily available. Instead of requiring the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat, all firearms are martial weapons. Early firearms and their ammunition cost 25% of the amounts listed in the SRD, but advanced firearms and their ammunition are still rare and cost the full price to purchase or craft.
- Combat Maneuvers and Weapons: You can use any weapon when performing a combat maneuver that uses an “Attack Action” (typically disarm, trip, and sunder) and add the enhancement bonus of the weapon to your CMB for the maneuver.
- Combat Maneuvers and Weapon Finesse: This feat does allow the use of DEX instead of STR for combat maneuvers that involve a weapon that can be finessed (typically disarm, trip, and sunder)
- Crane Wing: This feat has recently been updated. If you are building a character that utilizes this feat, please check the new wording at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/crane-wing-combat . It will work as it is written there.